Coral Island Group can facilitate the monetization of Treasuries, Tstrips, CD’s, BG’s, SBLC’s, MTN's, Bonds, and other financial securities. This does not include asset backed financial
Institutional and Treasury securities with ISIN & CUSIP:
• LTV of 65% to 85% depending on rating of instrument.
• Please include screenshots from Bloomberg or DTCC, or 24 pages from Euroclear
• CIS with copy of passport (no older than business 3 days)
• Ready, Willing and Able Letter signed by two bank officers.
• Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA)
PROCEDURES: The typical way the program works is as follows.
Client submits CIS, Passport, RWA Letter signed by the bank officers where the asset is lodged, and our 5% IMFPA for consulting service rendered. Preliminary due diligence is conducted by Coral
Island, with subsequent formal due diligence on the asset and the owner conducted by the Monetizer. Once file is approved the LTV is issued and Monetizer will email the applicant out contract
within 48 hours or so.
Once the contract is executed by the Client, the Client has 24 to 48 hours to deliver the instrument to the Monetizer via MT760, MT542, or other agreed upon method.
Proceeds distribution and timing of distributions are per contract specifications.
The monetizer will hold the instrument for one year and client may re-enter program as often as they would like.